‘The Association is committed to the development and continued improvement and strengthening of the study, practice, instructions, and research of public administration, governance, government/ public sector management and its related fields in the Philippines.’
– Article II, Section 1, ASPAP By-Laws
- Encourage cooperation and coordination among institutions offering Public Administration (PA) and its related degree programs;
- Strengthen linkages with Schools of Public Administrations (SPAs) in the Asia Pacific Region;
- Develop instruction and research for the advancement of PA as a profession;
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to the upgrading of the quality of professional education of PA; and
- Identify (and discuss common problems and key issues) avenues for research, public sector information and involvement on issues, problems in Philippine PA and governance.